*** Aravis has been with the stud dog, Titan!!! Puppies due mid-November, 2016!!! ***
*** Snow has been with the stud dog, Titan!!! Puppies due mid-November, 2016!!! ***
See For Sale Page for Reservation List.
Located in the beautiful state of Colorado, we are a family who have many blessings of the animal-kind (and the people kind too)! These blessings have varied from year to year; the following is the most current.
Follow us on Facebook
- We have four full-size horses: Teddy (Bar-N Navajo pony), Shadow (Arabian), Murphy, and Shadow Master (aka Master; Morgan)..
- We have four miniature horses: Mikey, Applauzz, Tempo, and Thunder.
- We have a small herd of Nigerian Dwarf and Nubian goats. We have been enjoying the fresh milk that they provide.
- We have chickens and are enjoying fresh eggs. We also have a few ducks that enjoy our pond.
- We have a flock of turkeys: Royal Palm, broad-breasted bronze and white, and Naragansett.
- We have four Dexter cows: a mama cow named Shimer and three of her heifer calves, Ebony, Ruby and Ember! We are enjoying the milk!.
- We have four breeder pigs: Two Hampshire, one Hamp Cross, and a Spotted Cross.
- We have five beautiful Colorado Mountain Dogs: Snow, Aravis, and Lucy (mother, daughter, and granddaughter), as well as Bella and Caspian (shares name with the CMDA foundation dog).
See our For Sale page for current puppy reservation lists and other animals for sale!
See our Colorado Mountain Dog page for updates on our dogs and their current litters on the Nursery tab.