Located in the beautiful state of Colorado, we are a family who have many blessings of the animal-kind (and the people kind too)! These blessings have varied from year to year; the following is the most current:
*** Snow had puppies today, May 3, 2013!!!. Go to our For Sale page for more information.
- We have three full-size horses: Teddy (Bar-N Navajo pony), Shadow (Arabian), and Murphy.
- We have four miniature horses: Mikey, Applauzz, Katie, and Kit.
- We have a small herd of Nigerian Dwarf and Nubian goats. We have been enjoying the fresh milk that they provide.
- We have raised chickens for sale as well as private use (eggs).
- Our sons have been successful in raising 4H turkeys over the past few years.
- One of our sons completed an Elbert-Douglas County Livestock Association's Catch-a-Calf steer project in the Fall of 2011. He is currently working a market steer project (2013)
- We have had feeder hogs. Our sons have raised them for 4H pig projects as well as for our family.
- We have two beautiful Colorado Mountain Dogs named Snow and Aravis.
- We also have a llama named Raindrop!