Located in the beautiful state of Colorado, we are a family who have many blessings of the animal-kind (and the people kind too)! These blessings have varied from year to year; the following is the most current:
- We have four full-size horses: Teddy (Bar-N Navajo pony), Shadow (Arabian), Murphy, and Shadow Master (aka Master; Morgan)..
- We have three miniature horses: Mikey, Applauzz, and Applauzz's new foal, Cadenza (aka Tempo).
- We have a small herd of Nigerian Dwarf and Nubian goats. We have been enjoying the fresh milk that they provide.
- We are raising chickens for sale as well as for our own family (eggs).
- Our sons have been successful in raising 4H turkeys over the past few years.
- We have Dexter milk cow and two of her heifer callves! We're are enjoying the milk!.
- We have had feeder hogs. Our sons have raised them for 4H pig projects as well as for our family.
- We have three beautiful Colorado Mountain Dogs named Snow, Aravis, and Lucy.