Located in the beautiful state of Colorado, we are a family who have many blessings of the animal-kind (and the people kind too)! These blessings have varied from year to year; the following is the most current:
- We have three full-size horses: Teddy (Bar-N Navajo pony), Shadow (Arabian), and Murphy.
- We have three miniature horses: Mikey, Katie, Applauzz, and Applauzz's new foal, Cadenza.
- We have a small herd of Nigerian Dwarf and Nubian goats. We have been enjoying the fresh milk that they provide.
- We are raising chickens for sale as well as for our own family (eggs).
- Our sons have been successful in raising 4H turkeys over the past few years.
- One of our sons completed the Market Steer project in 2013 and won Grand Champion Supreme Beef. He is currently raising another steer for this year.
- We now have a Dexter milk cow! We're starting to enjoy the milk we get from her.
- We have had feeder hogs. Our sons have raised them for 4H pig projects as well as for our family.
- We have two beautiful Colorado Mountain Dogs named Snow and Aravis.