Located in the beautiful state of Colorado, we are a family who have many blessings of the animal-kind (and the people kind too)! These blessings have varied from year to year; the following is the most current.
Follow us on Facebook
- We have four full-size horses: Teddy (Bar-N Navajo pony), Shadow (Arabian), Murphy, and Shadow Master (aka Master; Morgan)..
- We have three miniature horses: Mikey, Applauzz, and Applauzz's new foal, Cadenza (aka Tempo).
- We have a small herd of Nigerian Dwarf and Nubian goats. We have been enjoying the fresh milk that they provide.
- We are raising chickens for sale as well as for our own family (eggs).
- Our sons have been successful in raising 4H turkeys over the past few years.
- We have Dexter milk cow and two of her heifer callves! We're are enjoying the milk!.
- We have had feeder hogs. Our sons have raised them for 4H pig projects as well as for our family.
- We have three beautiful Colorado Mountain Dogs named Snow, Aravis, and Lucy.
- Aravis' puppies are born! Her litter was born October 24, 2015. See the For Sale Page for the reservation list. See Aravis' litter page on the Nursery subtab of the Colorado Mountain Dog page.