Located in the beautiful state of Colorado, we are a family who have many blessings of the animal-kind (and the people kind too)! These blessings have varied from year to year; the following is the most current.
Follow us on Facebook
- We have four full-size horses: Teddy (Bar-N Navajo pony), Shadow (Arabian), Murphy, and Shadow Master (aka Master; Morgan)..
- We have four miniature horses: Mikey, Applauzz, Tempo, and Cadenza.
- We have a small herd of Nigerian Dwarf and Nubian goats. We have been enjoying the fresh milk that they provide.
- We have chickens and are enjoying fresh eggs. We also have a few ducks that enjoy our pond.
- Our sons have been successful in raising 4H turkeys over the past few years.
- We have three Dexter cows: a mama cow named Shimmer and two of her heifer calves, Ebony and Ruby! We are enjoying the milk!.
- Our sons have raised hogs for 4H market animal projects as well as for our family.
- We have three beautiful Colorado Mountain Dogs named Snow, Aravis, and Lucy.
- Aravis' puppies were born October 24, 2015!
- Ginger's puppies were born October 31, 2015! (Owner: Kim Babcock)
- Lucy's puppies were born November 19, 2015!
See our For Sale page for current puppy reservation lists and other animals for sale!
See our Colorado Mountain Dog page for updates on our dogs and their current litters on the Nursery tab.